Touch Up Difference
Areas of indifferent colour with signs of application directionality
- Touching up with a poorly colour matched paint.
- Touching up with the original retained paint while the existing coat has faded.
- The touch up has been stored for a prolonged period of time and has degraded or colour developed.
- Different types or batches of paint
- Using application techniques that differ from the original e.g. touching up with a brush when the original coat was applied by roller.
- Colour match before commencing with painting.
- Recoat entire area from edge to edge/corner to corner